Developing an Integrated Online Marketing Plan
Contact us for a no-obligation consultation.
Higher education enrollment managers and marketers struggle to coordinate online marketing efforts. With disconnected planning efforts and often a disjointed tool set of SIS, CRM, or email delivery software, the end result for students is a disconnected recruitment experience.
Irrespective of current software or campus database systems, DemandEngine's team of interactive marketing experts help colleges and universities develop sound online marketing strategies and realistic action plans.
Responsible online marketing programs that generate results require a four-letter word: WORK. This usually means shifting your focus away from ad-hoc campaigns or an e-blast approach, to a more dedicated online marketing program driven by your goals and supported by relevant and highly individualized multi-channel communications.
Our Online Marketing Planning Service support enrollment managers and higher education marketers by:
- Assessing current email marketing methods, processes, and technology use. Understand how your current approach is supporting or hindering the attainment of desired goals.
- Defining a blueprint for online marketing success. By visually mapping the decision process of your prospects, your email marketing program becomes more relevant. The corresponding roadmap becomes the command-and-control tool to guide your team.
- Optimizing program and campaign performance. DemandEngine helps you transform proven practices into actionable strategies that drive more effective interactions.
A Strategic Approach to Higher Education Online Marketing
Through assessement and collaborative discussion, DemandEngine can help you develop an actionable onlinemarketing plan that actually contributes to the attainment of desired goals. DemandEngine provides a practical framework for understanding and having conversations with your audience, resulting in:
- Stronger prospective student and constituent relationships
- Smarter planning and decision making
- More efficient use of technology
- Greater measurability and accountability
- Demonstrated return-on-investment (ROI)